Hey, you might even like these Cauliflower Falafel Pitas more than the original.
Two weeks ago I shared a recipe I made using frozen breaded cauliflower (See recipe here).
“I spotted frozen breaded cauliflower. My kids love cauliflower so I threw 2 bags into my shopping cart.”
Now the recipe I posted only used 1 bag of cauliflower. What did I do with the second bag? Not one of you thought to ask me that question.
The second bag became even simpler and quicker dinner.
I make cauliflower “falafel” pitas.
- 1 (24 ounces) package B’gan < Frozen Breaded Cauliflower
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1- 1½ teaspoon kosher salt, or to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, or oil spray.
- For serving:
- pita bread
- Israeli salad
- To serve: Pita bread, techina, israeli salad.
- Preheat oven to 425ºF.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Spread frozen breaded cauliflower on a baking sheet. Sprinkle with cumin and kosher salt and drizzle or spray oil. If drizzling oil, toss to coat evenly.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden and crispy on the edges.
- Serve in pita breads with chopped Israeli salad and techina.