Are those grilled veggies usually an afterthought? These will be grabbed up as fast as the meat.
Use simple fresh ingredients and transform your veggies from plain and healthful… to special and truly delicious…..and still healthful, of course! Slice, marinade, grill and wow! Flavor popping in your mouth… you’ll get the whole family to love their veggies!
- 1 large zucchini, sliced
- 1 large red pepper, cubed
- 1 yellow squash, sliced
- 1 red onion, cubed
- (Or whatever vegetables you prefer)
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 frozen basil cubes
- A little fresh chopped parsley OR 1 frozen parsley cube
- Salt and pepper
- Whisk the marinade ingredients together.
- Brush onto veggies. Let marinate for at least 10 minutes.
- Grill 8-10 minutes, turning halfway through.