Devoiry Kalisch of Noir shows us how to set a timeless yet up-to-date table
How can you update your table this Yom Tov? Devoiry Kalisch, of Noir Signature Gifts, shows us how we can add special touches to our table settings to add enjoyment to the moments we spend around that table together.
- It’s not silver or gold; it’s silver AND gold. Mixing metallics is the look this season.
- Don’t know what to gift your host? This new modern challah knife is inexpensive and cuts extremely well. If you’re the recipient, you won’t want to take it off the table.
- Gold silverware + silver-toned dishes or Gold-toned chargers + stainless flatware? Gold dip bowls and silver platters? It doesn’t matter. Put them together, it all goes.
- For your centerpiece, cut the flowers short and mix and match your vases. Choose vases that make you happy and mix + match different shapes and sizes (of course, in silver + gold).
- The tablecloth doesn’t have to be white. Choose a matte shade that will tie your metallics together, such as this grey.