Are things crazy right now or what?
As a homeschooling mom (who also works!), I spend all day, every day with my kids and I know it can be crazy hard.
- To keep siblings from tearing each others’ eyes out
- To get the laundry folded and food on the table
- To not binge on the Purim leftovers while the kids bang down your locked door
^^ this was me at the beginning of our homeschooling journey^^
But slowly, slowly, we got this down pat.
I don’t have cleaning help.
We don’t do screen time.
I run a business on top of everything.
But we’re calm. We learn. We laugh.
And I love it!
Join me for a FREE webinar so you too can learn:
- How to lean into your lack of structure – and thrive on it
- The trick that unlocks your kids’ ability to entertain themselves
- Why your go-to sanity saver is destroying your chance at long term sanity
- The one thing we did to cut the fights and up the calm
Sign up now – and see you on Wednesday: https://nikkielbaz.com/frum-sanity-webinar/