I know I’m an adult now, but I still get a kick out a good prank, and I didn’t have to do much convincing to get my children to to join me on this one…they loved the idea! I’ve always seen this spilled food prank in gift shops and was so happy to learn we can make these ourselves…with GLUE!!!!
You should start moving on this because it takes time to dry but it is SUCH a fun prank to play on your neat freak husband/expensive purse wearing grandma/co-worker/friend! You can place it anywhere from a computer to a chair to a favorite outfit! YIKES!
- Ice Cream or Yogurt Cup
- White School Glue
- Craft Paint (Optional)
- Sprinkles or Chocolate Chips
- Parchment Paper
- Pour glue in the bottom of the cup, just enough to cover it. Add a small squirt of paint, if you want to change the color ( I added white as well,since the glue we had said it dries clear)
- Stir until color consistency is how you like it.
- Slowly pour the contents of the cup onto the glossy side of a piece of parchment paper and set the cup in the glue, on one edge.You can prop a spoon in the glue as well.
- It's best to let it sit for a few hours before adding the toppings to prevent them from sinking to the bottom. If there isn't too much glue you can add it at the same time.
- Then let dry for 24-48 hours, depending on how much glue you ended up using.
- Once fully dry, you can carefully peel it off of the parchment paper. If it is still not fully dry and sticking to the paper by the time you want to use it (usually the top will dry first but underneath takes longer) , you can cut around the spill and leave the parchment attached. You won't even be able to tell!