Our men (and older boys) tell us why they love Charles Tyrwhitt shirts.
You’ve heard of these shirts but you don’t know what the hype is all about.
So we asked our guys,
do you wear these shirts?
Do you love them?
These are some of the answers we got:
- The non-iron finish really works. And it doesn’t wash off quickly like some other shirts. It lasts.
- Their sizing works well for shorter, stockier guys because they have many sleeve length options.
- Their variety of slim sizing is great for guys with a thicker neck. They can size up on neck size, but choose the slim, extra slim or super slim option to still have a fitted body size.
- They wash better than any other white shirt we tried.
Out of the 25+ men we questioned, only one is not a Charles Tyrwhitt fan and we think that’s a pretty telling track record.
A couple of tips:
- Make sure to use the included brass collar stays to keep the collars fresh looking.
- Also, if you give the shirts in for cleaning/pressing, request light to medium starch. Heavier starch will ruin the shirt fairly quickly.
And let’s talk about price.
There is almost always a special deal on these shirts, so don’t buy at full price!
The best deal that comes around fairly often is 3 shirts for $99, but you can consider other sale prices as well if you can’t wait for that particular deal. (Until 6/15, if you follow this link, you should see that price in your cart. If you are adding your shirts through the links below, you might need to click this link again to see the discount. We will try to keep this updated with the current specials as they change.)
Below we have some of their favorite options in order of least formal (think yeshiva bachur weekday) to most formal (wedding attire):