If photos of big pretty organized closets are not very helpful, these products will be.
We all love looking at photos of those large walk-in closets with beautiful organized bins with lots of room in between each item but if SPACE is at a premium in your current situation you can live an organized and clutter-free life even if you live in a small space.
Below are 8 tried and true products that can help you save space and hide the clutter. I’ve found these to be the most proven and practical in making use of space when it’s at a premium.
- This double decker organizer maximizes space under your kitchen sink.
- We use these for dishes so you can easily access 2 types of dishes from one space without piling!
- These drawers will maximize your space under the bathroom sink.
- A door organizer is a great way to maximize space inside a cabinet door! We love using them for foil and bags.
- These shoe organizers from The Container Store maximize space and keep your shoes so organized!
- We love this under bed storage organizer. It’s great for extra bedding or out of season clothing.
- These stackable spice jars are just brilliant!
- You will not believe how much space you save by switching out your hangers to these slim hangers.
Living in a small space has its challenges but it’s not impossible! With a few well-thought out products to maximize your space you can hide the clutter and keep your surfaces clear.