Want a new super quick, no mayo dip to add to your rotation? This sun-dried tomato dip uses freezer and pantry staples so you can make it any time.
Sun-dried tomatoes pack a lot of flavor into a small bite, so this dip (or spread) goes a long way. Don’t just serve it with challah – it’s amazing on salmon or chicken, too. Or add some to a turkey sandwich and take it from boring to gourmet.
- ¾ cup sun-dried tomatoes
- 4 frozen garlic cubes
- 4 frozen basil cubes
- 4 frozen parsley cubes
- 2 to 4 Tbl olive oil (If your tomatoes come packed in oil, you can use that oil.)
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- Ground black pepper, to taste
- Blend all ingredients in a food processor or using an immersion blender.
- Add just enough oil to bring everything together. Blend to your preferred consistency.
- Adjust salt and pepper to taste.