Get ready to brag about your favorite snack, be competitive, and have fun!
The Rules of Snack Memory:
- Everyone has to bring one snack (something special and worthy for the game, like a chocolate bar, huge bag of chips, candy…)
- Sit around the table. Everyone introduces their snack and brag about “why their snack is the best snack ever.” (This is my mother’s favorite chocolate, This is the colorful gummy worms that I hide from my children…)
- Put your snack under the table on your lap so it’s not visible to anyone else.
- The first person begins by choosing anyone at the table and asking, “Sarah, can I have your [onion flavored chips….chocolate covered almonds…be very specific as there may be many types of chocolate]. If you guess correctly, you get the snack.
- Then the next person to the left goes. If she wants to choose someone with two or more items, they need to list all the items that person has. If that person has five snacks you need to list all five. If you get one wrong, you don’t get any of the snacks and you are out of the game. You can keep the snack(s) you currently have on your lap.
- The only person you are not allowed to ask is the one who went right before you.
- If you have a large crowd playing, stick to one snack per person. If you are playing with under 10 people, up the challenge and have every person playing bring two snacks.
- At the end of the game, there will be one person left standing, and they most likely will be the person with the most snacks!