Want to enjoy your space a bit more? These home update tips might do the trick.
If your home’s lack of style is getting to you, here are some simple and low-cost updates to make you love your space! Even if you are short on time or have a limited budget, with these ideas, you can still do wonders for your home!
1. Bedding. Switching out old sheets to something new and comfortable can do wonders for your sleep as well as make your bedroom look great! Here are some great options.
2. Full-Length Mirror. This one is more about practicality than looks, but you’ll still love this update. I have seen so many bedrooms without one but it is a necessity! If your mirror is going to be on the inside of your closet door, please don’t spend a lot. This is the mirror I have in my bedroom. If you want one that’s a bit nicer, this is a great one. Hang it up with command strips and boom, done.
3. Curtains. Get curtains and hang them high up. If you read my other post on BCP, you know what a big fan I am of this! Curtains make your ceiling look so much taller and pull a room together. Gamechanger!
4. Headboard. Headboards are a great way to completely change up the look of your space. Here is one that is simple, beautiful, and budget-friendly.
5. Pillows. New pillows on a couch can do wonders for your space. A budget-friendly tip is to just buy new pillowcase covers. This way, you don’t have to replace the whole pillow. Another design tip if you do buy pillowcase covers is to go one size down. If your pillow is 20 x 20, buy an 18 x 18 pillowcase. This helps the pillow look fuller.
6. Throw blanket. I love throw blankets for the way they instantly make a space look cozy. Here is one that looks super yummy!
7. Rearrange your furniture. Sometimes, all you need is a new furniture layout to make your space feel complete.
8. Towels. Yummy, fluffy ones like some recommended in this post make taking a shower the pleasure it should always be!
9. Bath mat. There are so many amazing cheap options! And getting out of the shower onto a fluffy bath mat can make a huge difference.
10. Shower Curtain. This can update the look of your bathroom hugely while only setting you back a few bucks.
11. Add a cute sign. Your laundry room is one of the most hardworking rooms in your home. It is also often the most neglected, style-wise. But you, as a hardworking mom spend so much time here! Let’s make it a room you like being in (at least, style-wise :)) That’s why I like having a sign in my laundry room to spruce it up. Here is a cute option.
12. Replace cabinet pulls. This can make a world of difference! By simply replacing your cabinet hardware with an updated set, you can make a world of difference in your laundry room. This cabinet pull, a bar like this, or a knob like this are all nice options.
13. Peel & Stick Backsplash. You can use peel and stick backsplash to update the wall between your cabinets. Here is a great option.
Have any more budget-friendly home updates? Let me know in the comments below.
FOR EXCLUSIVE CONTENT AND A PEEK BEHIND THE SCENES, MAKE SURE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP STATUS HERE.