We’re packing some games, some refreshing food, and of course, our Luxe dishes.
Use code BCP15 off your order at LuxeParty.com!
It’s about the midpoint of summer (depending on how you’re counting) and we’re reminding you to create some memories and change things up sometimes.
Whether you simply take a meal to your backyard, or take it to a special spot or a park, don’t let the summer go by without an outing like this! Plan it for a Sunday, a long Friday afternoon, or even a weeknight.
All you need is a cozy blanket and some shade, some good food and some Luxe dishes–nice, quality dishes make it all the more enjoyable to eat (especially when you don’t have a table surface!)…but then you can toss them once it’s time to pack up.
This simple lunch is planned to be enjoyed with your spouse or some friends, it can definitely be a family adventure too with some kid-friendly foods added.
Easy Picnic Packing List:
- Cozy Blanket
- Large Serving Tray, like this one
- Luxe Dinnerware in pretty summer colors
- Luxe Flatware – this is what we used in the photos, wrap it up in this ribbon for a special touch
- Some linen napkins and tea towels
- A couple of simple, light dishes, like this Bagel Chip Caesar Salad and Tomato Salad with Tomato Ricotta Cheese Toast.
- A fresh baguette
- Fresh fruit
- Wine, optional, but recommended (especially if you’re only going to your backyard)
- A game!