Meet Oneg’s Easy Onions: our long-time favorite kitchen hack that’s about to become your favorite too. Read on for all the details.
Easy Onions are the secret ingredient your kitchen needs! Available in your local supermarket, Easy Onions are evenly diced and perfectly sautéed onions in olive oil, canned fresh, and ready to pop into all your favorite recipes. We keep these on-hand for the days when we don’t have those extra 10-15 minutes to dice and sauté an onion but want that delicious taste. Think base for a delicious vegetable soup, underneath your chicken on-the-bone, you name it!
Here are our top 5 reasons why we love them (and use them all the time!):
- They’re perfect for some of our 9×13 recipes: when you’re in a rush and have to get dinner in the oven! (Tip: Try them in this mushroom barley chicken.)
- Incredible value: Easy Onions come in a well packed plastic-lined can, with tons of onions in each.
- To spare our sheitels that unmistakable, Thursday night fried onion smell.
- To make a “cheat” french onion soup, we won’t tell!
- Timesaver! Timesaver! Timesaver! (Should we say it again?)
Oneg’s Easy Onions are the hack every frum woman needs. Whether it’s to skip a step, enhance the flavor of your family’s favorite recipe, or even just to add to your eggs, we know you’re going to love having these on hand as much as we do.
Let us know where you’re going to sub these in, below!