There’s one more day to pre-order the Voice’s new cookbook: Taste
We first gave you a sneak peak of Taste Cookbook in this post (did you try the biscotti?). You can still get the pre-order special for one more day! The discounted price of $29.99 (Retail $39.99) is available through tomorrow–that’s a 25% savings!
Click here and save.
In the meantime, here’s another sneak peek!
- 2 Tbsp. oil
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 zucchini, chunked
- 1 red pepper, sliced into strips
- 1 yellow pepper, sliced into strips
- 1.5 lb. chicken breast
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- 2 frozen garlic cubes
- 1 Tbsp. sesame oil
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- Dash of hot sauce
- ½ cup duck sauce
- 2 Tbsp. flour
- 2 Tbsp. water
- In a frying pan over medium flame, sauté vegetables in oil for 15–20 minutes, until slightly soft. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Cut chicken into ½-inch-thick strips and lightly season with salt and pepper. Fry for 5–7 minutes per side.
- In a bowl, whisk together sauce ingredients. Pour over chicken, stirring until mixture bubbles and thickens. Mix in veggies and cook on a low flame for 5 minutes.
- Serve over rice or angel hair pasta.
Taste cookbook is the perfect gift for businesses, organizations and schools. For wholesale inquiries email email@example.com
Made this and it was delicious! I used sriracha for the hot sauce and it added such great flavor!
Made this recipe, it’s easy and heavenly! I didn’t have sesame oil, put olive instead.
Made this found the sauce a bit thick and it was slightly annoying to have to dirty so many pots and plates for each step of the process. But it was pretty good overall!