A universal favorite that kids love to make and eat is now available mess-free! Meet the 9×13 Muddy Buddies!
No need to dirty a pot for these—just a 9×13 pan and an oven are all you need! Thanks for Faigy Murray from @MyKitchen_MyStudio for inspiring this recipe!
- 1 9-ounce bag chocolate chips
- 1 7 ounce plastic cup of peanut butter (because we’re not dirtying a real measuring cup today)
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Approximately ¾ box of Corn Chex cereal
- 1-1.5 cups confectioners sugar
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a 9x13. Cover and place in preheated oven for about 15 minutes. Mixture will not look melted, but will mix smoothly. (Unfortunately, if you use a plastic spoon at this point, it will melt).
- Once mixed, add cereal and toss well to combine. When all cereal is coated, gradually add confectioners sugar and mix until all pieces are coated to your taste.