Rice Krispies Chicken: Kid-friendly, quick to prepare, and delish…what more could you ask for?
I can’t thank my cousin enough for this recipe! Easy, delicious, and goes down easy for the kids! It’s perfect for supper, perfect for guests, and perfect for Shabbos.
- 4 pieces skinless bone-in chicken thighs
- 1-2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 4 cups Rice Krispies
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Place chicken in a 9- x 13-inch baking pan. Spread mayonnaise on chicken and sprinkle with half of the spices.
- Combine Rice Krispies with the remaining spices. Top chicken with Rice Krispies mixture (toss Rice Krispies before adding to the chicken because the spices have a tendency to settle at the bottom), covering all surfaces. Pat Rice Krispies down gently.
- Cover well and bake for 1 ½ hours. Uncover and bake for an additional 30 minutes.