They’re the perfect way to start your Yom Tov meal – and of course these chicken drumsticks with maple syrup are delicious too!
Plate these on a charcuterie board or serve two per person, either way, this will be the appetizer you will be preparing again and again. And they work as a main too.
- 12 skinless drumsticks
- 12 strips Facon or beef fry
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon sriracha
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup chopped scallions
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 375⁰F.
- Wrap each drumstick with one strip of Facon and place on a lined baking sheet, seams down.
- Combine the maple syrup, sriracha and salt and divide into two. Brush one half over the chicken. Bake, uncovered for 45 minutes to 1 hour until crispy and browned.
- Drizzle remaining sauce over the cooked chicken.
- Top with chopped scallions and parsley and serve.