The tomatoes you planted are growing like crazy and you need some fresh ways to serve them. We’ve got a super-easy salad you’re going to love!
This salad is a favorite in my house, but it really shines in summer when the tomatoes are full of flavor. And it’s super easy to throw together for any meal of the day. No need to even measure your ingredients!
- Tomatoes, diced
- Olives (any type - sliced or leave them whole if they’re small)
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Balsamic vinegar
- Kosher salt
- Black pepper
- Oregano or basil, fresh or dried
- Feta cheese (optional)
- Combine tomatoes and olives in a bowl.
- Drizzle with olive oil and add a splash of balsamic vinegar.
- Season with salt, pepper and herbs to taste.
- If you will be adding feta cheese, you may not need any salt. Toss and enjoy!