Great taste and a great meat main with a five minute prep.
I’m all for making meats with some great made-from-scratch sauces, like this Amazing Flanken roast with shallot sauce.
Sometimes, though, you just need a quick recipe that uses store-bought ingredients yet still has great flavor.
This recipe also works really well with short ribs. It tastes minutes to prep, while still tastes gourmet.
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 6-8 garlic cloves, sliced
- 5-6 club steaks
- 6 tablespoons Mikees Chinese Rib Sauce
- Crispy onions
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Place onions and garlic in a 9x13 inch baking pan. Place club steaks on top. Season with salt and pepper.
- Smear 1 tablespoons of rib sauce on each steak. Top with crispy onions.
- Cover and bake for 3 hours. Uncover and bake ½ hour. Depending on the thickness of the club steaks, you may not need to uncover and bake longer.
The club steaks are topped with crispy onions. Got a box of crispy onions? Try this 3 ingredient crispy onion chicken our kids love.