Does your grilled chicken usually feel sad next to those steaks and burgers? Make it a crowd-pleasing healthy option instead with this Zesty Herbed Grilled Chicken.
Here is my go-to grilled chicken recipe whenever it’s time to grill. It’s easy, flavorful and definitely a crowd pleaser!
- 1 lb chicken cutlets, cleaned and trimmed
- Kosher salt
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 ½ tbsp lemon juice
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tsp dry thyme
- 2 tsp dry rosemary
- A dash of crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- Rinse and trim the chicken cutlets. Season with salt and pepper.
- Combine olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, thyme, rosemary, and crushed red pepper flakes in a Ziploc bag.
- Add the cutlets. Let marinate for at least 10 minutes, preferably an hour.
- Grill for 6 to 8 minutes on each side, depending on the thickness of the cutlet.