Your kids love chicken cutlets, but they really prefer them breaded and fried. This version of grilled chicken is so flavorful, they won’t mind that you didn’t fry them.
- 1- 1 ½ lbs thinly sliced boneless chicken breast
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon shawarma spice
- 1 Tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 Tablespoon sesame seeds
- 2 Tablespoon bread crumbs
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1½ teaspoon minced onion
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- Crushed black pepper
- In a bowl, combine chicken and all ingredients. Grill right away or leave in the fridge or freezer until ready to cook.
- Heat a grill pan. Add chicken and grill for 7-8 minutes, flipping halfway through. You can also cook them in a saute pan using 1 tablespoon oil. (To bake, spread on a greased baking sheet and spray with nonstick cooking spray. Bake at 425⁰F for 12-15 minutes).
See this post too! What Can Be Better Than Easy Schnitzel?