As pretty as the name of this drink is, it tastes even better!
When we posted these cocktails from Just Add Ice, someone reached out and asked if we had a cocktail recipe using lavender. We thought – wow, that’s a very specific request! We jokingly passed on the question to Just Add Ice and they actually had a recipe for us!
Start by making a lavender-flavored simple syrup by adding the sugar, lavender, and boiling water to a jar.
- ½ oz lavender simple syrup (recipe follows)
- 1.5 oz vodka
- ½ oz lemon juice
- Club soda
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup boiling water
- 3 tablespoons food-grade dried lavender
- Add syrup ingredients to a mason jar. Shake well to combine. The longer the lavender steeps the more intense the flavor will be. Strain out the lavender.
- Add ingredients to your glass in the order listed. Over ice, of course.
- Garnish with mint or edible flowers.
FOR EXCLUSIVE CONTENT AND A PEEK BEHIND THE SCENES, MAKE SURE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP STATUS HERE.