This fish is very impressive and easier to prepare than you can imagine.
Because isn’t that what you expect from BCP? This was one concept I knew would be perfect to share because it results in a restaurant-worthy plate with minimal work. The puree is a simple one. Since I’m using pre-cooked beets, it’s just a quick blend.
- 4 (4 to 6 ounce) salmon fillets
- Garlic Herb spice blend
- Julienned carrots
- A sprig of fresh greens
- 4-5 pre cooked vacuum-sealed beets with their juice
- 1-2 peeled and boiled potatoes (very soft; save some of the water)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients and blend in a blender or food processor (a hand blender works well too).
- * If you’re in a pinch and your potatoes are not soft, you can microwave them too.
- * If your mixture is too thick, use some of the reserved “potato water” to loosen it a little.
- Preheat oven to 400F. Sprinkle with garlic herb seasoning (season with salt and pepper as well if it’s not included in the spice mixture). Bake for 15 minutes.
- * To plate, place a dollop of beet puree on the plate. Press down with the bottom of a spoon and drag the spoon to create a teardrop shape. Add salmon to plate and top with carrots and greens.
FOR EXCLUSIVE CONTENT AND A PEEK BEHIND THE SCENES, MAKE SURE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP STATUS HERE.