Haven’t you always wanted a recipe for a good cream of chicken soup? No need to wait any longer…this is the soup everyone in the family just loves.
Who doesn’t love cream of chicken soup?
- 3 Tbsp oil
- 1 large onion, diced
- 12 garlic cloves
- 4 medium zucchini, diced
- 8-10 cups of water
- 4 chicken bottoms
- 1 Tbsp chicken soup mix
- 2 Tbsp salt
- Pepper to taste
- 2 Tbsp cornstarch diluted in 4 Tbsp water
- Heat oil in a large pot. Add onions and garlic and sauté over high heat until onions are translucent and soft, about 8-10 minutes.
- Add zucchini, lower heat to medium, and add water. Place the chicken in a soup bag and add to soup. Add seasoning and let cook for 1 ½ hours, until chicken is soft.
- Remove chicken bag from soup. Using an immersion blender, blend soup until smooth. Slowly add the cornstarch to thicken soup.
- Remove chicken from bone, cut into bite-sized pieces, and add to soup.
Or, try this butternut squash soup