You know it’s the best. But after you invested in rib steaks, how do you make sure they’re perfectly seasoned and perfectly cooked through? Follow these simple instructions.
- 6 1-inch thick bone-in rib steaks
- Olive oil, for brushing
- 1 tbsp kosher salt
- 1 tbsp black pepper
- Remove from fridge 30 minutes before cooking.
- Preheat grill to high heat, leaving the opposite side of your grill unlit.
- Brush steaks with olive oil, then sprinkle with salt and pepper. Press seasoning into the meat with your fingers.
- Grill steaks on the hot side until grill marks form, about 3 minutes per side. Move steaks to unlit side, cover grill, and cook to desired doneness, about 8 minutes for medium-rare, 10 minutes for medium.
- Remove steaks from grill to a platter and cover loosely with foil. Let rest 10-15 minutes before serving.