You know it’s the best. But after you invested in rib steak, how do you make sure they’re perfectly seasoned and perfectly cooked through? Follow these simple instructions.
This is the perfect rib steak recipe you’ve been looking for.
- 6 1-inch thick bone-in rib steaks
- Olive oil, for brushing
- 1 tbsp kosher salt
- 1 tbsp black pepper
- Remove from fridge 30 minutes before cooking.
- Preheat grill to high heat, leaving the opposite side of your grill unlit.
- Brush steaks with olive oil, then sprinkle with salt and pepper. Press seasoning into the meat with your fingers.
- Grill steaks on the hot side until grill marks form, about 3 minutes per side. Move steaks to unlit side, cover grill, and cook to desired doneness, about 8 minutes for medium-rare, 10 minutes for medium.
- Remove steaks from grill to a platter and cover loosely with foil. Let rest 10-15 minutes before serving.
The Secret to a Juicy Grilled Chicken Burger (This One Won’t Come Out Dry!)