These tried and true feminine products might be everyone else’s secret. But we’re sharing them with you.
There have been many times that BCP has been lovingly referred to as “the big sister in your pocket.” Well, if that’s the case, we have some more big sisterly advice. The kinda stuff only a big sister can tell you and the kinda advice you know you better listen to because big sisters have been there and done that. Here are 6 feminine products we love and wish someone had told us about years ago.
- The only sanitary napkin you should ever buy. Why? Try it and you’ll understand.
- The most comfortable (and flattering!) panty out there. It’s one size fits all and, yes, some of us wore them through pregnancy so you know it works. Hey, we could all do without a daily reminder of what size we currently are. See here for the hipster version and here for the bikini version. There are many colors to choose from. They also come in a convenient 5 hipster pack for some savings as well.
- These slip shorts are great for preventing chafing in the summer and also for just smoothing you under a slinky skirt when you’re not wearing tights. If you’re looking for a little more added support these skimmies slip shorts are the next best thing. A reader suggested these for maternity.
- Don’t bother trying any other nursing pad. This is the one. They are incredibly soft for a disposable. And the pads have a honeycomb lining to pull away moisture and keep you dry even when you really should have changed to a fresh pad but had no time. Also, they are way thinner than other disposables. We know we don’t need any extra bulk.
- These gel pads are great too for those first days when nursing can be hard and painful. Nobody tells you how painful nursing can be, right? Well, these here will bring much-needed relief and help heal cracks.
- Do you sometimes keep your arms pressed down because you’re worried about sweat marks under your arms? Wanna be active but you’re afraid that you’ll sweat through your shirt? These disposable sweat pads are easy to use and will keep you looking fresh.