You can serve them a hot, oatmeal breakfast without needing to prepare bowl by bowl. This Chocolate Oatmeal Bake takes just a few minutes to prep, and everyone wakes up happy. It’s truly a treat–for the kids and for mom!
- 3 cups old-fashioned oats
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup pure maple syrup
- ¾ cup chocolate-hazelnut spread (Delinut, Nutella, etc.)
- 2 cups milk of choice
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 bananas sliced on diagonal, for topping (4 rows of 4)
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- In a 9x13 pan, mix together all the ingredients besides for the bananas. Spread into a thin layer.
- Slice the bananas on an angle into ¼-inch thick pieces and place in rows on top of the oatmeal mixture. You should have 4 rows with 4 or 5 bananas in each row (you can also leave them out if your family doesn’t like bananas).
- Bake uncovered in the center rack for 35 minutes until set. Serve piping hot for a quick and easy breakfast.
FOR EXCLUSIVE CONTENT AND A PEEK BEHIND THE SCENES, MAKE SURE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP STATUS HERE.