This summer is all about easy dishes, but that doesn’t mean they can’t be creative or super flavorful. Enter…Sausage Chips.
How about Shabbos morning with the cholent?
Need a quick finger food for your next bbq?
Make sausage chips!
- 4-6 Meal Mart Sausages (Bavarian Style Knackwurst, Mexican Chorizo, Hot Italian or Polish Beef Sausage or one of each!)
- Basil Mustard Dipping Sauce:
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh or a cube of frozen basil
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 tablespoon hot water
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Mix all ingredients well with a fork.
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Cut your favorite flavor sausage in ¼ inch thick diagonal slices. Lay them out flat on a lined baking sheet.
- Bake a for 15-20 minutes or until desired crispiness.
This post is sponsored in part by Meat Mart. Find their new sausages at your local grocery. For more info, visit mealmart.com or @meal_mart.