Super easy, family friendly – and the kids can make them for you! Serve these cheesy garlic knots with soup and/or salad for a light, crowd-pleasing meal any time of year.
Cheesy Garlic Knots
- 1 store bought pizza dough (defrosted, if using frozen)
- Approximately 1 ½ cups shredded cheese
- ½ stick butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 10 frozen cubes of garlic
- Preheat oven to 450ºF.
- Divide dough into small pieces - up to 32 pieces from one full size pizza store dough. (Larger pieces will be easier to work with, especially for kids.)
- Flatten into rectangles. Spread shredded cheese on the rectangle and the bring the edges together to form a rope. Twist into a knot. Repeat with all the pieces of dough.
- Lay the knots on a parchment lined baking sheet. Melt butter, garlic cubes and salt in a small bowl. Brush melted butter mixture on the knots. Bake for approximately 13 minutes for small knots, 15 minutes for larger ones, until lightly browned.