Basic ingredients you already have? Check. Minutes to prep? Check. Delicious? Check. Looks pretty on the plate? Yes, that too.
This chicken steak is my most popular recipe by far! It literally takes minutes to prep…and I know most of you love that.
- 10 chicken steaks
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup duck sauce
- 1 ½ cups ground almonds
- ½ cup ground pecans
- If baking immediately, preheat oven to 350⁰F.
- Set up a breading station. In the first bowl, combine mayonnaise and duck sauce.
- In the second bowl, combine almonds and pecans.
- Dip chicken into mayo mixture and then “crumbs.” If you are breading ahead of time, lay in a single layer and freeze with parchment paper between the layers, then bake fresh.
- If baking immediately, bake uncovered for 1 hour.
Ariella Newman says
What is chicken steak?
Raizy Weinfeld says
Hi! they sell it in groceries like Gourmet Glatt. I think it’s just chicken that’s cut in a way to make it look pretty
I’m not sure what it is but I don’t think it’s “regular” chicken… it’s super super moist, but not pargiyot. Must-try!!