If you have a food processor or mini chopper, this refreshing tomato salad/dip comes together in one whirl.
My 12-year-old niece, Suri Brier, made this salad for Shabbos and everyone loved it! (Yes, she’s 12! We don’t discriminate against kids! If a recipe is good, it’s good, even if it was created by a pre-teen).
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 small or ½ jalapeno - chopped
- Handful of cilantro leaves - optional
- 2 tsp oil
- Black pepper
- Fit your food processor with the S blade.
- Add tomatoes, jalapeno, garlic, and cilantro. Blend for 5 seconds.
- Stop, add oil and spices and blend for another 5-10 seconds until it's finely chopped but not watery.
FOR EXCLUSIVE CONTENT AND A PEEK BEHIND THE SCENES, MAKE SURE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP STATUS HERE.