It couldn’t be easier to prepare these yummy potatoes – but good luck saving them for the meal.
- 7 Idaho potatoes
- 1 cup parsley, finely chopped
- ¾ cup maple syrup
- ½ cup olive oil
- Salt, pepper and sweet paprika to taste.
- Preheat oven to 375⁰F.
- Combine all ingredients but the potatoes in a bowl. Cut the potatoes in wedges.
- Line a sheet pan with baking paper and drizzle with some additional olive oil. Place the wedges lying down on the sheet pan. Brush the maple-parsley mixture evenly on all sides of the wedges.
- Bake for 45 minutes. Raise oven temperature to 400⁰F. Flip the wedges over and bake for an additional 15-20 minutes.
These are the best potatoes! So crunchy and so addictive
Rochel Bukiet says
Miriam Hammer says
These Look so good!! Worth it enough to spend more than €10 on a tiny jar of maple syrup???
Do you think these would taste good with beef fry added? And are they able to be served Friday night or they’re only really good fresh? Thank you!
Leah Schapira says
Bake it as close to Shabbos as possible and it should be fine.