You’re four ingredients away from a crispy twist on the cauliflower dinner dish that everyone loves.
As I was heading down the freezer aisle with the intent to pick up some frozen French fries (to make this recipe), I spotted frozen breaded cauliflower. My kids love it, so I threw 2 bags into my shopping cart. And then I realized that while I could use it as a side dish with some sweet chili sauce as a dipping sauce, I had a much more clever idea. I think the trick in being a great cook is knowing when to take shortcuts that don’t affect the quality and taste of your cooking. And now was one of the times I’d take advantage of a shortcut. So here you go: a 4-ingredient easy gourmet dinner done in minutes.
- 1 (24 ounce) package Bgan Frozen Breaded Cauliflower
- 1 (26 ounce) jar marinara sauce
- 8 ounce shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2-3 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 425ºF.
- Spread frozen breaded cauliflower on a baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes or until golden and crispy on the edges.
- Lower oven to 350ºF. In a 8- x 8-inch pan (or 9- to 10-inch round baking pan), layer sauce. Add ½ of the cauliflower, ½ of the cheese, and some Parmesan cheese. Add another layer of the sauce, the remaining cauliflower, remaining sauce, remaining cheese, and Parmesan.
- Cover and bake for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake an additional 15 minutes.