Move over Muddy Buddies, there’s a new kid on the block.
My love for desserts doesn’t end with just edible cookie dough! We’re always coming up with quick and easy recipes and we love to share them!
We love Muddy Buddies here but we needed something new to change it up and we came up with S’mores Chex!
You won’t need a pot for this one, just a microwave and a large baking sheet (so it’s easy to spread out the Chex).
Just microwave your jar of lotus spread and coat the Chex.
Microwave your small jar of fluff and coat.
Finally, melt your chocolate chips and coat.
These won’t need powdered sugar, just put them in the freezer for a bit to harden.
Super easy, so good and addictive! Enjoy!
- 1 box Chex (any kind you like)
- 1 jar lotus spread
- 1 small jar marshmallow fluff
- 1½ cups chocolate chips
- On a baking sheet, spread out the Chex.
- Melt the jar of lotus in the microwave (Imp. Remember to remove the foil seal before microwaving.) for about 40 seconds, stir and then pour over the Chex. Mix to coat well.
- Melt the jar of marshmallow fluff in the microwave for about 40 seconds, stir and then pour over the coated Chex. Mix to coat well.
- Melt the chocolate chips, and coat the Chex. Mix well.
- Freeze the coated Chex for at least half an hour.
- Remove from freezer, break up into pieces and divide within resealable bags for convenient grabbing. Store in the refrigerator or freezer.