It couldn’t be easier to prepare these yummy potatoes – but good luck saving them for the meal.
- 7 Idaho potatoes
- 1 cup parsley, finely chopped
- ¾ cup maple syrup
- ½ cup olive oil
- Salt, pepper and sweet paprika to taste.
- Preheat oven to 375⁰F.
- Combine all ingredients but the potatoes in a bowl. Cut the potatoes in wedges.
- Line a sheet pan with baking paper and drizzle with some additional olive oil. Place the wedges lying down on the sheet pan. Brush the maple-parsley mixture evenly on all sides of the wedgets.
- Bake for 45 minutes. Raise oven temperature to 400⁰F. Flip the wedges over and bake for an additional 15-20 minutes.