Enjoy it for Shavuos and then again and again all summer long. This fresh and bright salad will become a shalosh seudos favorite!
We love corn on the cob in my house. And sometimes we buy too much of it. One Friday last summer we had a few extra ears that had to be cooked before Shabbos so they wouldn’t spend another couple of days in the fridge. And like I wrote in this post, I sliced the corn off the cob, dressed it with some lime juice and Tajin and put it in the fridge.
When it came time to put together a salad on Shabbos afternoon, the corn inspired me. And this salad came together in just a few minutes!
The best part is the dressing – it’s just some more lime juice and a sprinkling of Tajin!
Squeeze the lime over the salad
and sprinkle with Tajin.
Easy Summer Corn and Feta Salad
- 6 ears corn, cooked and cut off cob
- 3-4 Persian cucumbers, diced small
- 1-2 avocados, diced small
- ½ small red onion, diced small
- 3-4 oz feta cheese, diced small
- Juice of 1-2 limes
- 2 tsp Tajin seasoning
- Combine all the vegetables. Squeeze the lime over the salad and sprinkle with Tajin. Taste and adjust seasoning.